I would like to thank Orange for nominating me for this award. She is a very good writer and I really enjoy reading her posts. She has been very supportive and kind to me. It’s her encouraging comments that make me want to keep writing.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Have you been to Bengaluru? If yes, which is your favorite place in Bengaluru (apart from home, if you live here) ?
Answer– I have been to Bengaluru many times. My favorite place is Cubbon Park. I had been there only once and I liked it very much.
2. Your favorite subject is ____
Answer– Maths and English are my favorite subjects.
3. Do you like Mathematics? If yes, which is your favorite topic currently?
Answer– Everything ….except geometry.
4. Have you ever played a prank on someone? If yes, describe it.
Answer– Nope, yet to do that😂
5. Do you like chocolates?
Answer– Yes I LOVE chocolates. My all time favorite 😍
6. What are your hobbies?
Answer– I go to dance class and I love to read novels in my spare time. Other than that, no other hobbies…
7. What has been the best birthday present you have received?
Answer– A brown and black salwar – kameez from my grandmother on my 10th birthday☺️
8. Dogs or cats or none of these?
Answer– I love all animals, but in this case, I think that I would prefer dogs to cats. My dream is to own a floppy eared, brown and white puppy called Buster.🐨😌
9. What do you think makes a person your best friend?
Answer– Anyone who is kind, supportive and has a sense of humor.
10. If you had to choose between merely tasting 1000 ice creams of different flavors and drinking 50 different milkshakes as much as you want, what would you choose?
Answer– 🍦Tasting 1000 ice creams of different flavors!!! I would never be able to finish 50 milkshakes😂.
11. Do you like travelling?
Answer– Yes, I like travelling and visiting new places. I do not like travelling in the Western Ghats, however. It makes me feel sick.😟
Sorry sister, I am not able to nominate anyone as I am too young to do it. I will do it once I have a lot of followers.😐
Thank you everyone for reading and wish you all a good weekend!!💙